Monday, July 30, 2012

PLAY FAST OR FUCKING DON'T 2012 + AFTER PARTY

27th + 28th July _ PFOD

Another year of PFOD = two days of great bands, great food and partieeees! :-)
I missed few bands because of my own stupidity, than I forgot my camera in the tent, so some bands dont have a video even I was at their gig (apologies to Dokuga and Hell division)..

Here we go, in this link there are 34 videos of Livstid (Nor), Krush (NL), Gride (Cz), Geriatric Unit (UK), Lautstrümer & Passiv dödhjälp (Swe both). (by clicking on the bands, you can watch it separately)

________________________________________________________

29th July _ Afterparty in Prague, 007 club.

PF Afterparty lineup: Gride  (Cz), Hell Division (Basque), Fatum (Rus), Turbokrieg (USA) + release party of new LAHAR album!


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE MOST LISTENING ALBUMS RECENTLY

  • Momentalne tu nic neni.